Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yesterday and today

Today has been a very productive day. I managed to clean all upstairs, finally finish the keepsake boards, hang up a shelf that has been waiting to be put up for over a year, and I managed to rest...not nap, but rest none-the-less.




To start things off, I will show you pictures of our outing to the zoo yesterday. We went and got a family membership, and I bet that we will be at the zoo weekly this summer.
Z and Yahaira inthe lean-to
Yahaira on the dolphin
Z at the play area in the zoo. We saw Daddy flying over the park.
Israella all comfy in the Sleepy Wrap:)
Here is what I threw together for dinner tonight.
Chicken enchilada casserole.
The shelf FINALLY hung up!
Israella's room rearranged and clean:)
Yahaira's keepsake board up and ready to be used:)
Israella's keepsake board up and ready to be used:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...