Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We had some fun:)


Here are 2 adorable pictures from a walk we took last week. It was nice, but the bugs came out since it was progressing into the evening, so we only walked about a quarter mile.

This is a picture of the girls and me when we went swimming on Saturday. They didn't have a whole lot of fun since I decided to dunk them...which wasn't too bad, but then they kept on falling in the water face first. Needless to say, they didn't like that too much. Oh well. Daniel was sick that day too:( We got to the pool and he got out of the car and puked. Not fun. We went on a date that night too, but it wasn't very eventful because he still felt really sick. At least we got to just hang out with each other:) We are headed to Jamaica on THIS FRIDAY!!!:) So that will be a lot of fun:) I will miss my girls, BUT I am looking forward to my vacation.

Here are 2 pictures we took on Sunday evening. We went out to eat some Cams' Pizza with Cheryl after church. I am so thankful that I have such wonderful friends up here! I guess Cheryl, Shelley and I are like the 3 Musketeers.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...