Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Much Needed Update

It has been way too long since I posted something on here! Daniel is missed, but we will get to see him in May sometime!:) Fall has come and gone, Thanksgiving, Yahaira's 2nd birthday, Christmas, New Year's and my 24th birthday have all come and gone as well. Winter is in full swing up here, wish it was March already, and we are managing to stay warm. It helps that we insulated our bedrooms...now ice doesn't form on the walls at night:) We've been pummeled with snow this winter. I am so thankful that I have wonderful neighbors who snow blow our driveway! We've gotten well over 100 inches of snow so far, and it's not even February yet! If Northern New York is at all like Minnesota (March being the snowiest month) we've just started. Last winter wasn't that bad up here, but the locals commented that it was a very mild winter. At least Daniel got to miss out on the cold and snow! As I said, Yahaira has already turned 2. She is a very talkative young lady who likes to ask, "Why?" a lot. This Christmas we were blessed with a little boy named John who came to stay with us. Yahaira loves the little man and loves to hug him and kiss him (and maul at times). I just celebrated my 24th birthday. I can't believe how fast time flies! I can remember being a kid just like it was yesterday! AND I can't believe I've been married for nearly HALF A DECADE! WOW, GOD IS GOOD! Well, I just wanted to try to update this site since I've neglected it for so long! Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...