Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good morning

Good morning! It is almost a quarter to 7 in the morning and am up and at it...not because I want to though. This is my last week of watching 2 kids during the day, in addition to my daughter and little John. This week has been a struggle so far. Screaming, fighting, whining and constant disobedience have made me wish that Saturday would come. I really hope that today goes much better. Well, it should be a little more peaceful because I took almost all of the toys and packed them away. Now they only have the option of reading books, playing with dolls, doing puzzles, playing pretend house and sliding. I got sick and tired of fighting over the toys and also refusing to clean up the mess that they had a ll made. We'll see how today goes.

John is up hanging out with me right now. He's a little cutie, just staring at me while I type this.His eyes are so big and wide and he seems entranced by my beauty (come on, you all know I look fabulous in my pjs at 6am)! Well, I think that I will make myself some breakfast and read my Bible again before the little ones get here. I'm going through Genesis and Revelation right now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...