Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Colossians 1:10

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10

Wait, you're what?

We're in the business of raising autonomous adults NOT children here!

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES

Friday, July 25, 2008

Vacation Bible School




We had vacation bible school July 14-18. We did an Amazon Adventure. It was a lot of fun and definitely showed me how to wait on God more. I was kind of nervous because it was my first VBS, and the church's first too. I didn't know what really to expect. I was kind of disappointed when only the pastor's kids and mine were there for the first day, but God is SO GOOD and brought in a handful of kids the next night:) On Friday one girl got saved, PRAISE GOD!! As you can see from the picture, Yahaira really enjoyed VBS. Isabella had a lot of fun too. We learned 3 new songs, and I catch Bell singing "You can't make a monkey out of me" a lot. I'm very glad that everyone had a fun time and I know I did. It was kind of hard to keep the little ones focused during the lesson time, but I guess God was trying to teach me to be more flexible. The little ones loved to play with the water activity and the dinosaur stamping was a hit the first night. It seemed that each night the little ones and I ended up outside trying to pick black raspberries, but it was a good way to reinforce the teaching of creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear from you all, so leave me a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...